ISG is an Austrian Recruitment and HR Development Company with its HQ’s in Vienna and Austria. We are operating in 38 countries out of over 60 offices with 700 employees.
Due to the recent merge of Talent and More with ISG we are looking for an experienced recruiter in Vienna.
HR RecruiterTasks & Duties:
- Active Client Acquisition, Development of Sustainable Client Relationship and Customer Care
- Acquisition of National and International Search Projects
- Independently Processing Search & Selection Mandates
- Creating Job Profiles, Defining Search Processes, Ad Design, Interviews, Reference Checks, Reporting…
- Administration, Databank and Application Management
- Market Analyse and further Development of New Sectors including Cross Selling of other ISG Products (Training, Personal Development, Outplacement, Executive Search…)
- University degree of related topic
- Experience in Recruitment or Service - Consulting Business - HR Consulting
- Existing Client Network
- High Client and Service Orientation as well as Strong Sales Abilities
- Self-driven, Enthusiastic and Entrepreneurial Thinking Approach
- Like working with People, Intercultural openness and able to work as a Team
- Very good common of English in both written and verbally
- Confident appearance, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working as Consultant in an successful International Company Group
- Intense On boarding and ongoing support
- Technical Support and a worldwide tailor-made Databank and IT System
- Good working climate in a dynamic and motivated Team
- Market conform Gross Salary as fix remuneration
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,026 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien