Sr. Cloud Engineer (m/f/x)
Our client will enable you to join an international and passionate team in the beautiful city of Vienna to work together on their digital entertainment products. You will get the chance to be creative, grow professionally and work in a continuously growing company which is one of the largest and most successful in its sector.
Sr. Cloud Engineer (m/f/x)Your responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of the design and implementation of efficient cloud infrastructure and solutions
- You will enhance the client’s products and services and will focus on troubleshooting regarding the whole infrastructure stack
- You will create and improve software development environments
- You will integrate and deploy continuously in regard to cloud application standards
- You will collaborate closely with product development and engineering teams aiming to improve DevSecOps principles and to design security solutions
- You will lead and ensure functionality of all processes (especially in pipeline deployment)
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable vocational training
- At least 4 years of experience in working with Cloud and DevOps development as well as with related technologies like IaaS and PaaS
- Good knowledge of Azure
- Profound experience in creation, analysis and bugfixing of distributed systems
- Highly skilled in creating CI/CD ecosystem and automation processes (with Selenium, Jenkins, GIT or other Frameworks)
- Knowledge of scripting (Ruby, Python, Shell)
- Proficiency with IAC (Ansible Tower/Terraform) and Kubernetes
- Skilled in system monitoring and analysis (ELK, AppDynamics or similar)
- A responsible, committed and independent work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team with excellent communication skills
- High level of English
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative, international and highly motivated team
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna and numerous other benefits such as flexible working-hours, health promotion,...
- Minimum gross salary starting from € 50,000 per year depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,013 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien