System Administrator (m,f,x)
This client is a a unique example of how modern working conditions can be productive and empowering for individuals who want to make a difference in the world today. Their flexibility reflects honest working hours, telework options, and an optimism only they have. With the latest tools and technology, you will have everything you need to innovate and raise the bar to the next level.
System Administrator (m,f,x)Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operation of complex applications based on Linux
- Evaluation of hardware and software to determine a suitable design and layout
- Detection of occurring errors and design of possible solutions
- Maintain the system by ensuring that the technology is always up-to-date
- Document work steps that simplify the use of the system for others
- Work in a team
- Completed studies in a relevant field
- You feel comfortable in the Open Source world and are interested in new technologies
- You like to run applications and have fun with IT
- Devops background and Linux certificates
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases/ container virtualization/ IaaS providers (AWS, Azure)
- Aware of a service environment
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Challenging working environment with learning and development opportunities
- Join an innovative and experienced IT team
- Nice and modern offices located in a prime location in Vienna and multiple other locations in Austria and Germany
- Salary on a consultant level around 45.000€ and senior level considerably above, depending on qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,009 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien