Microsoft Solution Expert (m,f,x)
This client is a a unique example of how modern working conditions can be productive and empowering for individuals who want to make a difference in the world today. Their flexibility reflects honest working hours, telework options, and an optimism only they have. With the latest tools and technology, you will have everything you need to innovate and raise the bar to the next level.
Microsoft Solution Expert (m,f,x)Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operation of complex Windows Server environments
- Planning, designing and implementing Microsoft solutions
- Maintaining troubleshooting Microsoft solution
- Demonstrating the business impact Microsoft services can have in different industries
- Completed university in a relevant area
- 3+ years experience in the Windows Server environment and are very familiar with the Azure Cloud
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V, System Center (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM), SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, SQL Server
- Excellent network and firewall knowledge
- Microsoft certifications like MCSA or MCSE are advantageous
- Ability to work independently
- You like to have customer contact and also like to support our customers on site
- Good English and German skills
- Challenging working environment with learning and development opportunities
- Join an innovative and experienced IT team
- Nice and modern offices located in a prime location in Vienna and multiple other locations in Austria and Germany
- Salary on a consultant level around 40.000€ and senior level considerably above, depending on qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,003 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien