DevOps Consultant (m,f,x)
This client is a a unique example of how modern working conditions can be productive and empowering for individuals who want to make a difference in the world today. Their flexibility reflects honest working hours, telework options, and an optimism only they have. With the latest tools and technology, you will have everything you need to innovate and raise the bar to the next level.
DevOps Consultant (m,f,x)Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation and/or operation of complex enterprise environments in the cloud or for fully automated deployment processes
- Present DevOps principles
- Be up to date with the latest technologies supporting DevOps transition
- Communicate with clients to understand infrastructure challenges and risks and propose solutions
- Explain Cloud transition benefits
- Completed a university degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years experience in system administration in the enterprise environment and experience with tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Knowledge of continuous integration/delivery/deployment
- Excellent knowledge in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell or Python
- Familiar with "clouds" such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Openshift
- You have already worked with tools like Docker, Jenkins, Atlassian and you love Kubernetes
- Independent working-style, very good knowledge of German and English
- Challenging working environment with learning and development opportunities
- Join an innovative and experienced IT team
- Nice and modern offices located in a prime location in Vienna and multiple other locations in Austria and Germany
- Minimum salary of: Consultant Level ca. 50.000€ gross p.a., Senior Level considerably above that, depending on qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78,997 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien