Sr. Network Administrator (m/f/x)
Our client provides IT infrastructure solutions and is a unique example of how modern working conditions can be productive and empowering for individuals who want to make a difference in the world today. Their flexibility reflects honest working hours, telework options, and an optimism only they have. With the latest tools and technology, you will have everything you need to innovate and raise the bar to the next level.
Due to new and innovative projects they are looking for a competent and motivated:
Sr. Network Administrator (m/f/x)In this position you will be responsible for the successful operation of complex enterprise network environments Your profile:
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable vocational training
- Multi-annual experience in the network and security area of enterprise environment
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco products
- Highly-skilled in analyzing and understanding packet captures (Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Experienced in working process-oriented according to ITIL
- Knowledge of the following areas:
- Layer 2 technologies (Spanning-Tree, Fabricpath) and Layer 3 routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Series
- Campus & Data Center Switching & Routing
- Nagios monitoring knowledge
- Shell scripting
- A responsible, solution-oriented and independent work ethic
- High level in German and English
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative and professional team of IT specialists
- Centrally located offices in Austrias prime locations and numerous other benefits
- Minimum gross salary starting from € 4.200 per month (Consultant level) depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78,991 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien