System Engineer (m/f/x)
Our client is a successful company providing a variety of services and solutions for IT infrastructure. The team is specialised on digital transformation and due to firm expansion, they are currently looking for a competent and motivated
System Engineer (m/f/x)Your responsibilities:
- Supporting the Microsoft-based server/client infrastructure (Active Directory, Windows Server, etc.)
- Continous documentation of the IT systems
- Analysis and troubleshooting of server/client system failures
- Installation and support of all standard software
- Collaboration within projects, system implementations and system extensions
- Technical education (focus on IT) or corresponding professional experience
- Profound experience with MS Windows (client and server): Office 365, Azure...
- Microsoft certifications are of advantage
- High level of German and English (written and spoken)
- A responsible, solution-oriented and independent work ethic
- Exciting tasks in a sustainably growing company
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- Well-balanced work-life and pleasant working atmosphere
- Social benefits such as fitness centre, etc.
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna
- Minimum gross salary starting from € 2.461 per month (38,5h) depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78,980 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien