Business Intelligence Specialist (m,f,d)
Our client is a very successful company providing a variety of services and solutions for IT infrastructure. The team is specialised on digital transformation and due to expansion, is now looking for a motivated
Business Intelligence Specialist (m,f,d)Your Responsibilities
- Administrative tasks of BI environments
- Work on BI projects for customers (conception, design, development and documentation)
- Directly communicate with customers from different industries and sectors
- Conduct customer trainings and workshops
- University degree in a technical or economical field or comparable professional experience
- Independent, motivated, well-structured and analytical working style
- Experience in BI data modeling with Qlik products / Power BI is beneficial
- Very good English and/or German skills
- Highly solution-oriented in a team environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through training and networking
- Social benefits (lunch, fitness centre, company doctor, etc.)
- Centrally located office in Vienna
- Well-balanced work-life and very nice working atmosphere
- Minimum gross salary of 45.000€ with the possibility of overpayment depending on experience and skills
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78.948 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien