Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer
Over the last few years, our customer has positioned itself as the world's fastest-growing company in its product segment. Each team member has the opportunity to grow professionally in this artificial intelligence successful company. In order to be able to continue this expansion at a high speed, the following, very interesting position in Austria now comes to the tender
Microsoft Azure Cloud EngineerYour Responsibilities:
- Cloud engineering in one of the most dynamic environments today
- Improvement or development of solutions aiming to help the employee’s self-help competence
- Person of contact regarding Microsoft Azure Learning
- Responsible for setting best practices and guidelines for teams
- In charge of establishing a corporate cloud environment
- Knowledge transfer in internal trainings
- You have profound experience with Microsoft Azure
- You have a broad knowledge of software architecture (experience with Java is of advantage)
- You are open-minded, flexible and love new challenges
- You like to work in an agile and international environment
- You are a teamplayer and have strong communication skills
- Form part of an international and diverse company that truly lives the team spirit
- Work with world leading technologies in a fast growing market
- Take advantage of flexible working hours and continuous training and developing opportunities
- Work with top specialists and teams on a global level
- Your health status is important to us, so that an ergonomic workplace as well as sports activities are ensured
- Discount for public transportation
- The annual gross income starts at 50,000 EUR depending on your experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV for ref.no. 78,891 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien