Head of Content Marketing (m/f)
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for scaling our organic acquisition efforts and oversee the creation of multi-channel content that tells our client's story through effective partnerships, platforms and formats. We are looking for an analytically minded strategist with experience of marketing in scaleups.
Head of Content Marketing (m/f)Your Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving organic site traffic and conversion
- Responsible for owned and earned channels including content marketing, SEO, referral programs, social, PR and brand marketing
- Oversee content strategy, planning and tactical delivery of all content marketing
- Responsible for developing content distribution channels – social, syndication networks, referral programs, blog, PR
- Developing the core message, tone and positioning
- Responsible for partnership development
- Shaping an effective resourcing model to support team goals
- Instilling a data driven approach through the team with the effective use of KPIs, analysis and driving change through insight
- Working closely with the technical SEO and performance marketing team to achieve team goals
Your Skills & Experience
- A proven track record in driving organic growth through content marketing and SEO
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Experience fostering excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Deep knowledge and insight in developing content processes and KPI
- Highly experienced in multi-channel content creation (web, print, mobile, tablet)
- Demonstrated experience in amplifying content through a range of platforms
- Experience in leading a diverse team
- Sound knowledge of content marketing tools
- Innovative in approach to deliver goals
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Excellent English language skills in written and verbal communication
- Experience in technology or SaaS businesses a plus
- Exceptional organisation and project management skills
- Excellent German writing and verbal skills are a plus
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarter in the center of Vienna (1010)
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Additional benefits like company events, free snacks & drinks
- Attractive fixed salary + performance-based bonus
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 78.862 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien