Security Manager (m,f,x)
Our client is a well-recognized European Cybersecurity center, that is focused on the provision of various IT security solutions. Thanks to its innovation and cutting-edge technologies, they offer a wide range of services from security monitoring to risk detection. In order to expand their international team, they are looking for a
Security Manager (m,f,x)Your responsibilities:
- Be the contact person for selected customers as a part of the Cyber Defense Center
- Responsible for technical trainings for customers
- Present mitigation strategies and give advise on risk assessment
- Analyse security related events in a ticket-based workflow
- Work closely together with others in the IT department
- Small amount of travelling (about 15%)
- 3+ years experience with IT security
- Experience with vulnerability scans, Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Familiar with configuration and system hardening for Windows operating systems
- Experiences with Bash and Python
- High level of German and English
- Passionate about IT security
- CompTIA CySA+ or a similar certificate is advantageous
- Work in a globally recognized company in Security and Cyberdefense, with a long-term professional perspective
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
- Minimum gross salary of 50.000€ with adaption depending on skills and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78,841 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien