Head of Cyberdefense Center / Security Operations Center
Our client is a well-recognized European Cybersecurity center, that is focused on the provision of various IT security solutions. Thanks to its innovation and cutting-edge technologies, they offer a wide range of services from security monitoring to risk detection. In order to expand their international team, they are looking for a
Head of Cyberdefense Center / Security Operations CenterYour responsibilities:
- Management of CDC/SOC and its further improvement
- Ensuring knowledge transfer
- Staff planning to provide Managed Security Service to customers during working hours
- Managing an effective communication with customers based on SLAs and KPIs
- Responsible for continous reports to customers and management based on KPI and SLAs
- Ensuring a continuous, interdepartmental exchange
- Management of external and internal audits
- At least 3 years of professional experience in managing a CDC/SOC within an international environment
- Leadership competence of international teams
- Extensive experience and certification for Offensive Security, CEH, CISSP
- Practical experience with technologies like IDS, SIEM, EDR
- Strong communication skills
- Good level of English (good knowledge of German is an advantage)
- Work in a globally recognized expert in Security and Cyberdefense, with a long-term professional perspective
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
- According to your work experience and qualifications an annual gross salary of 75.000€ - 85.000€ is offered
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78,813 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien