Coin/Token Integration Engineer (f/m/x)
Our client is a leading European fintech company that, thanks to its innovative blockchain technology and visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of Cryptocurrencies. It offers a complete service portfolio to its one million (and growing) users, considered to be the fastest, simplest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market. Because of its rapid success and growth, they are looking for a talented and motivated
Coin/Token Integration Engineer (f/m/x)Your responsibilities:
- In charge of organizing, implementing and maintaining coins/tokens and blockchain nodes in the IT infrastructure
- Blockchain implementation from research to integration
- Responsible for controlling and evaluating the IT infrastructure in order to indicate and solve problems concerning security
- Install and secure servers and nodes
- Highly skilled in working with Python and blockchain technologies
- Professional experience concerning blockchain concepts like distributed ledger, smart contracts and consensus
- Proficiency of REST service anatomy
- Familiarity with blockchain daemons such as Parity, bitcoind, Geth
- Profound knowledge in writing quality code with test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- Good communication skills in English
- Interesting challenges in an expanding visionary & pioneering - recently awarded - company
- Being part of a young, open and dynamic working atmosphere
- Regular team events and a yearly sponsored team vacation
- Capacity to shape the future of Cryptocurrency and being able to understand the market
- Flat hierarchies and high responsibility
- Working with the newest hardware in a modern office in the center of Vienna
- Health promotion through a company sports program, a gymmembership discount and a variety of fresh fruits offered every day
- Further corporate offers such as lunch vouchers, German clases and childcare discount
- Guaranteed salary in response to the collective agreement with overpayment based on the qualification and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.78,809 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien