Sales Account Manager (m/f/d)
For immediate reinforcement of the team in Vienna, we are looking for a
Sales Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Create new business opportunities by acquiring new clients and selling to the existing accounts
- Contribute toward the achievement of the overall Direct Exports commercial targets
- Identify potential new market channels, geographies, consumer segments, and categories of business, and develop appropriate sales strategies (in conjunction with marketing)
- Interface with the operational plan to validate the right volume allocation per brand, distributor and country to the S&OP process based on the operational plan and the country managers
- Align the prices in monthly basis with the pricing team and define pricing policies per category, brand and country
- Analyze sales trends based on historical data to ensure strong performance and close performance gap
- Manage the sales budget which includes travel and expenses
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management with emphasis in Sales & Marketing, Masters Degree in Business Administration is desirable
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales / Account Management experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in FMCG / Consumer Goods environment
- Experience in the food industry is a plus
- Russian language preferred
- Thorough understanding of the B2B Sales cycle and Go-to-Market and Route-to-Market Strategies
- Aspirational leadership & motivational attributes paired with a creative personality
- Forecasting and sales planning capabilities
- Managing Business expectations (Volume / Profitability / Brand relevance)
- Budgeting and Report Management
- Ability to Travel regularly and internationally
Aside from working in a modern office in Vienna and being part of a motivated, dynamic and international team, you will be offered a gross salary starting from € 70.000,00- per year with the possibility of overpayment depending on your individual qualification and experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy and meet the requirements described above, please send us your application in English with reference number 78.692 preferably through our career portal ISG-Karriereportal or via e-mail.
For more jobs visit us at isg.com/jobs.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien