Database Analyst (f,m,x)
Our client is a leading European fin-tech company that, thanks to its innovative block-chain technology and visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of Cryptocurrencies. It offers a complete service portfolio to its 1 million (and growing) users which is considered to be the fastest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market. Because of their rapid success and growth they are looking for a talented and excited
Database Analyst (f,m,x)Your Responsibilities
- Monitor, evaluate and maintain databases and their performances
- Work on solutions contributing to the performance of databases
- Database administration
- Closely work together with the development team and Data/ETL Engineer regarding data storage needs
- Experience working with databases (structure, model, remodel)
- Profound knowledge of live databases, analysis tools and MySQL
- Familiar with practices for database backup and operational concerns
- Team-player attitude
- Independent and decision making environment
- Flexible working hours
- Very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Great location and next-level office in modern facilities
- Vacation with the whole team once a year
- Mimimum gross salary of 45000€ p.a., with adaption depending on skills experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78.675 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien