Frontend Web Developer (f/m/x)
Our client is a well-known international company in the field of online gaming with headquarters in Upper Austria. Due to the positive business development and the expansive company policy, we are looking for a committed and motivated
Frontend Web Developer (f/m/x)
- Independent management of the analysis process up to the implementation of the web platform
- Implementing software development projects with the support of the web team
- Responsible for the ongoing development and optimization of software development projects
- Preparing complex topics and bringing your expert knowledge into the team
- Supporting younger colleagues with questions
- Interface to external suppliers and other internal departments
- HTL / FH / University degree in the field of computer science and/or corresponding professional experience in front-end development
- Highly skilled in applying existing HTML and CSS
- Practical know-how with WCF, SOAP, REST-API, JSON and XML
- Experience with the implementation of Responsive Design and in the conception of software architecture
- Practical experience in handling software projects and substantiated knowledge of common software and test technologies
- Distinctive sense of responsibility and quality
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Precise and independent working style and good English skills
- Flexible working hours and regular events with colleagues
- Chance for personal development
- Work with a motivated and dynamic team
- Further training opportunities with the help of mentors
- Promotion of health through numerous sports activities
- Gross salary p.a. approx. € 45.000,-- on a full-time basis with willingness to overpay, depending on training and previous experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.78,556 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien