Software Quality Coach (f/m/x)
Our Client is one of the leading software intelligence enterprises providing services to top companies worldwide. Providing a product that is one of the most sophisticated ones in terms of Software Intelligence solutions for the enterprise cloud, they are now seeking an experienced professional that takes agility for granted and helps to enable the development teams to keep the pace in our client's fast growth.
Software Quality Coach (f/m/x)Your Role:
- Helping to drive NoOps Enablement in our client's R&D
- Close collaboration with other teams (development teams, product architects/product owners) to constantly adjust quality processes
- Verifying and applying features in a researching manner in cloud-based readiness environments (self-monitoring enviroments)
- Definition and measurement of KPI's for quality processes
- Responsible of cloud-based pre-production enviroments for the R&D
- Definition, extension and coding of readiness environments by using tools like Ansible
- Technical study similar or related to software engineering
- 3+ years of experience in testing of web- or cloud-based applications
- Great command of English while German is advantageous
- Great experience working in agile environments
- Profound technical background in one or more technologies (web application stacks / application server / cloud platforms)
- Form part of an international and diverse company that truly lives the team spirit
- Work with world leading technologies in a fast growing market
- Take advantage of flexible working hours and continuous training and developing opportunities
- Work with top specialists and teams on a global level
- Your health status is important to us, so that an ergonomic workplace as well as sports activities are ensured
- Discount for public transportation
- The annual gross income starts at 60,000 EUR depending on your experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV for ref.no. 78,514 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien