DevOps Engineer - Big Data platform
Join a successful, dynamic financial institution, being a top banking group in Austria that render their services in Central and Eastern Europe. With over 50.000 employees, they built their own unique culture that combines entrepreneurial commitment with personal life planning. To increase their international team focused on advanced data analytics, they are now looking for a self-driven:
DevOps Engineer - Big Data platformJob Profile:
- Operate the banking big data platforms, increase reliability, improve stability, improve security.
- Scripting with Python, Bash, etc. and automation of the manual tasks.
- Maintanance of containerized apps (Docker).
- Implement Security Concepts (Encryption, Authentication, Firewalls).
- Develop new solutions and setup services on AWS.
- Work closely with the team through code review processes.
- Develop and improve the DevOps culture for Big Data inside the company and offer support to junior colleagues.
Your background and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 2 years prior working experience in a DevOps role, ideally with a background in banking, insurance or telco.
- Familiarity with basic principles of distributed computing, Big Data, Hadoop.
- Experience with AWS.
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash or other programming languages).
- Experience working within an agile environment.
- High level of English both written and spoken.
What´s in it for you?
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship included.
- Very good working atmosphere in a young international team.
- Flexible environment making way to creativity and freedom to try new technologies.
- Great location and modern office with good transport connections.
- Other extra benefits (flexible working hours, home office options, employee events, etc.).
- The estimated salary for this position is EUR 80.000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78.477 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien