Financial Reporting Analyst
Our client is recognized for being a multinational, world leader in the business segments of Air Care and Pest Control and global key partner in Home & Personal Care offering customers global solutions and services. The company is located worldwide with offices and manufacturing plants throughout the world.
Financial Reporting Analyst
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing monthly, quarterly and full year closing and reporting activities;
- Reviewing subsidiaries IFRS and management reporting, ensuring financial controls are efficient, accurate and timely prepared;
- Manage the Intercompany reconciliation process working in cooperation with local accounting teams;
- Preparing Consolidated financial reports in line with IFRS;
- Analysing actual figures and deviation from the given forecast and budget, providing relevant explanations;
- Ensuring proper maintenance and development of Group Financial Reporting System;
- Liaise between Corporate function and the subsidiaries about accounting policies, ensuring their proper application and roll out;
- Reviewing statutory financial statements and reconciliations with Group IFRS reporting;
- Provide tailored financial analysis in close cooperation with plant finance controllers, accounting and tax plant teams;
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and Administration;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as Financial reporting analyst within an international industrial manufacturer or accounting firm (Big 4);
- Knowledge of the financial reports and local accounting standards and IFRS;
- Fluent in English is essential, knowledge of the Italian language is an advantage;
- Advanced MS Office (Excel) user;
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO, BI/BW or other modern ERP systems and consolidation IT tools Hyperion/Tagetik is a plus;
- Willingness to travel (10-20%);
- Accuracy and attention to details is critical;
- Methodic and able to work both autonomously and in team;
- Pragmatic, hands on approach with a strong personality;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively across functional and international teams;
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus;
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks;
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company;
- Personal and professional development;
- Time-limited contribution for accommodation if required;
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for
ID Number 78.333 on ISG-Karriereportal or send an eMail.
Visit isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien