Site Reliability Engineer
Our client is a service provider in application lifecycle management, IT service management and team collaboration supporting different customers for more than 20 years. As an "Atlassian Platinum Solution" partner, they collaborate with Austrian companies and organizations by offering counselling on the usage of the Atlassian Tool Suite. For their agile team, they are now looking for a:
Site Reliability Engineer
- Analysis of the availability and performance of the existing applications in the heterogeneous infrastructure of customers.
- Installation and configuration of application networks.
- Automation of deployments for the company and customers.
- Software development for product integration.
- Continuously develop, integrate and refine software for the purposes of automating and maintaining deployed infrastructure and services.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure related issues for the customers.
- Completed studies related to Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Wide knowledge of common network protocols, operating systems, virtualization solutions and databases.
- In-depth knowledge in at least one programming language and willingness to learn more.
- Experience with the analysis of performance problems in the context of web-based applications.
- Experience with IT security.
- Very good English spoken and written.
- Sponsored Atlassian certification.
- Challenging work in a small team with very well qualified colleagues.
- Team-oriented and appreciative corporate culture.
- Freedom for personal and professional development.
- Flexible organization of your working hours and your place of work.
- Various benefits (e.g. modern working conditions in a central location, free snacks, regular team events etc.)
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78.292 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien