Manual Tester ( m/f/x )
Our client is a leading European fin-tech company that, thanks to its innovative block-chain technology and visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of Cryptocurrencies.
It offers a complete service portfolio to its one million (and growing) users which is considered to be the fastest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market. Because of their rapid success and growth they are looking for a talented and motivated:
Manual Tester ( m/f/x )
- Join a fast-paced, agile environment responsible for our clients trading platform
- Influence the future of an innovative product that is planned to revolutionize the market of Cryptocurrencies
- Ensure quality amongst all the products and features within the company ecosystem
- Improve your technical capabilities
- Deep knowledge of testing principles
- Background in full lifecycle projects and proven ability to work well with others
- Passion for Scrum/Agile methodology
- Testing certificates are a nice-to-have
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 40.000 gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
- Meal vouchers, life insurance, and other interesting benefits
- Some home-office, but will mostly work in an office-environment directly with team for best communications
- Great location and next-level office in modern facilities
Wenn Sie an dieser herausfordernden Position Interesse haben, dann freuen wir uns über Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter der Kennnummer 78.154 bevorzugt über unser ISG-Karriereportal oder per eMail.
Besuchen Sie uns auf www.isg.com/jobs - hier finden Sie täglich neue Jobangebote.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien