Senior PHP Developer (f/m/d)
Our client is a leading European
fin-tech company that, thanks to its innovative
block-chain technology and
visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of
It offers a complete service portfolio to its one million (and growing) users which is considered to be the fastest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market. Because of their rapid success and growth they are looking for a talented and motivated:
Senior PHP Developer (f/m/d)Your Job:
- Improvement and implementation of new features for the company's brokerage platform
- Development of high-quality products and integration of data storage solutions
- Close collaboration in cross-functional teams to improve the system
- Building efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules
- Several years of professional experience in Software Engineering/Back-end Development
- Profound knowledge of PHP programming language (Laravel/Symfony framework)
- Practical experience with some relational databases (MySQl, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Strong interest in learning block-chain technologies and cryptocurrencies
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Capacity to shape the future of the Cryptocurrency and being able to understand the market
- Being part of a motivated, open and dynamic working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours with a possibility of remote work
- Modern office in the center of Vienna with a great infrastructure
- German classes, gym, regular corporate events as well as an annual team trip
According to the collective agreement based on the Austria law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 55,000. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78,135 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien