- Creation of CNC programs with a corresponding CAM system, as well as the associated documentation.
- Definition of the machining strategy for new aluminum components.
- Collision check of the created CAM data.
- Upgrade the systems and optimize the NC data until it is ready for series production.
- Internal coordination with production and project management .
- Conducting internal operator training.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of mechanical engineering or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of machining production.
- Experience in CAM programming.
- Good coordination and problem troubleshooting skills.
- High level of English both spoken and written.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work in a stable and solid company.
- Professional and international work environment.
- Offering support and training for your professional development.
- Other benefits such as: in-house canteen, free snacks, company doctor, employee discounts etc.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application ref.no.78.009 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit our homepage www.isg.com/jobs - in order to find new positions on a daily basis.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien