Java Software Developer (f/m/x)
Our client is a multinational firm specialised in medical technology products and developing highly innovative software for the healthcare sector. They strive to understand and simplify the work of all medical care providers.
If you are an experienced Java developer motivated to work in the healthcare sector with an expanding team, do not miss this unique opportunity:
Java Software Developer (f/m/x)Your tasks:
- Close collaboration with design specialists to create a unique user experience
- Implementation of the business services of the new doctor software with Java and Hibernate in the backend
- Quality assurance by means of automated tests
- Interdisciplinary work in an agile scrum team within an international environment
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable vocational training
- Sense a good design and simple user guidance by intuition in order to offer the best possible user experience
- Structured and results-oriented work method with strong team spirit
- Motivated character and passion for clean codes
- Excellent English communication skills; German knowledge is a plus
- Flexible working hours that enable a work-life balance
- National and international development opportunities as well as further education measures and training courses
- Exciting tasks in a sustainably growing group, a long-term perspective for your further development
- Opportunity to actively help shaping innovative solutions for the healthcare sector
- An attractive workplace with modern infrastructure and a pleasant working atmosphere
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 45,000. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 77,880 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien