SAP Software Developer
Our client is a multinational firm specialised in medical technology products, developing highly innovative software for the healthcare sector. They strive to understand and simplify the work of all medical care providers, ultimately helping to save lives.
If you are an experienced SAP Software Developer motivated to work in the healthcare sector with an expanding team, do not miss this unique opportunity:
SAP Software Developer
- Creating concepts for new and further developments.
- Contributing to the development of new add-ons.
- Carrying out tests for the created programme parts and support the creation of test scenarios.
- Being responsible for the technical documentation and take over the call if necessary.
- You have completed an IT-oriented higher-education course, or have several years of SAP training.
- Ideally, experience in SAP software development (ie. HANA, UI5, UX, and cloud computing).
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
- You are committed, willing to learn, independent and able to work in a team.
- Flexible working hours that enable a work-life balance.
- Development opportunities, education measures and training courses
- Advancement and development opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions.
- Self-reliant and positive work environment working in a professional team.
- According to your experience and qualifications, the annual gross salary would start at €50,000 for full-time employment.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 77,874 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien