Our client is a well-established company that provides technical support and IT consulting services wth a focus on the Digital Asset Management. In order to expand their development team, they are looking for a qualified:
Front-end DeveloperYour tasks:
- Front-end development of new web applications in Angular
- Quality mockups and prototypes creation, ensuring highl-quality graphic standards
- Development of new features and components, and migration to the latest technologies
- Create ntuitive visualizations of complex data sets
- Several years of professional experience as Front-end/Full-stack developer or similar role
- Previous professional or academic experience with Java is an asset
- High interest in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence topics
- Strong communication skills, with English proficiency, plus a conscientious mindset.
- Multiple internal events and personal development programs
- Respectful and enthusiastic family-oriented environment
- Generous compensation package with other social benefits
- An annual minimum gross salary for this position starting at € 40,000 (full-time, all-in contract) with possible overpayment adjusted to relevancy of experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 77,006 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien