Database Developer (m/f/d)
Our client is a successful company in the Internet and entertainment sector. The success of the company lies in the development of its innovative solutions for the customer. The company offers a lot of variety and interesting challenges for its employees as well as best development opportunities. We are looking for the expansion and further strengthening of the team in Vienna.
Database Developer (m/f/d)
- Database development & optimization
- Ongoing development and optimisation of their systems
- Design, implementation and maintenance of database software modules in OLTP area
- Evaluate and launch new procedures and tools that simplify the everyday work
- At least 1 year of professional experience developing MS SQL server technologies
- Understanding of high-traffic databases and concurrent transactions - OLTP applications
- Very good knowledge of T-SQL and ability to write complex queries
- Good knowledge in state-of-the-art relational database systems, in particular MSSQL (2016 on)
- Familiarity with C# programming language and .NET frameworks
- Capability to participate in overall system design with business analysts, solution architects, technical leads, developers and testers
- Strong communication and coordination skills, ability to work without close supervision
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 50.000,-- gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Travelling costs reimbursed and relocation package offer
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Dynamic international environment
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 77,612 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien