Senior Database Administrator (m/f)
Our client is a successful company in the Internet and entertainment sector. The success of the company lies in the development of its innovative solutions for the customer. The company offers a lot of variety and interesting challenges for its employees as well as best development opportunities. We are looking for the expansion and further strengthening of the team in Vienna.
Senior Database Administrator (m/f)Your tasks:
- Ensure database system availability and accessibility
- Maintain sound backup and recovery procedures
- Install and configure multiple SQL environments
- Be responsible for database design and architecture
- Implement and maintain database security
- Supervise and support application code releases
- Several years of professional experience as a SQL DBA or similar role
- Good knowledge of replication, log shipping, clustering and mirroring
- Experience with high-volume data and highly concurrent transactions
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an innovative company
- Modern large office in the center of Vienna
- The chance to develop yourself as part of the company´s sustained growth
- An international and friendly environment
- Numerous benefits like health care, events, discounts and more
- Paid travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A minimum salary of €50.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 77,606 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien