JAVA - Software Architect - Framework Specialist (m/f)
Our client is the technological market leader in the development of software for industrial quality management. With the development of new technologies around the Industry 4.0, IoT and AI, new standards have been set for more than 15 years. The innovative company serves over 300 customers, who operate internationally - including many well-known names from the automotive, electronics, mechanical engineering and medical technology sectors.
Due to the growth and strengthening of the team, we are searching for a communicative personality sought for company headquarters in Krems or Vienna
JAVA - Software Architect - Framework Specialist (m/f)With technical knowledge and profound skills concerning software challenges, you are an expert in your specific field and focus your efforts on innovation and success. You are characterised by your commitment and systematic approach to various problems, as well as by an organisational talent.
- Responsibility and continued development of our Java based server
- Implementation of new concepts and technologies around IoT and Al
- Cooperation and responsibility in technical product engineering
- Using modern technologies and innovative approaches in software development
- Analytical and organized working methods
- Completed studies in the field of IT or an apprenticeship with several years of
- Excellent knowledge of programming in JAVA
- Extensive experience with server applications in JAVA and JAVA-Frameworks /
- High degree of independence, ability to work in a team and analytical ability
- Experience in managing complex software projects
An attractive annual gross salary of € 56.000,-- is planned for this position. The actual amount of your income will be individually agreed on depending on your qualifications such as education, work experience and personal strengths.
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the above mentioned requirements we are looking forward to receiving your application with reference to 77.450, preferred via ISG-Karriereportal or via eMail.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien