Our client is an international software company, providing IT solutions to some of the largest enterprises in Europe with focus on the eGovernment and private sector areas. For the development team which deals with a code signing product, they are now looking for a motivated and open:
DevOps EngineerJob Profile:
- Collaborate closely with the infrastructure and operational teams.
- Optimize and automate the existing operating and deployment processes.
- Improve the infrastructure technology stack.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest technologies for Windows, Azure, containers and introduce them in your working routine.
- Develop and support guidelines for monitoring.
- Hands-on experience in Windows server and deploying complex .NET applications.
- Experience in working with Azure cloud services.
- Good command of Powershell.
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team and get actively involved in decison-making situations.
- High level of English, German is a plus.
- Working on a brand new, exciting product with the latest technologies.
- Be part of a familiy-oriented team that supports and helps each other.
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication .
- Flexible working hours and home office days.
- Carrer growth opportunities.
- Other benefits such as: regular team events, free public transport, free private internet connection, free drinks etc.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72,133 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien