Our client is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, our client provides automated insight into the business risks of software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation.
The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk. Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Europe and offices throughout the world. We are looking for you to join the Customer Experience Operations team in Vienna.
Servicenow ExpertYour role and responsibilities:
- Become a technical ServiceNow owner and provide solution designs based on given requirements.
- Enhance the ServiceNow experience while supervising various company teams.
- Ensure the quality expectations are met, and work with Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Collaborative individual with a strong focus on documentation.
- Multi-year experience working with ServiceNow
- Experience working with OOP languages, such as Java and C#.
- Front-end development experience, and knowledge of Sass/HTML5/AngularJS, etc.
- Technical understanding of server environments related to security measurements and performance.
- Annual package starting at € 60,000 gross per anum, with overpayments depending on qualifications and previous experience
- Flexible schedule with lunch and other benefits.
- Open-minded and exciting working atmosphere in a rapidly-expanding firm.
- Private healthcare insurance, annual public-transport passes, among other perks.
If you are interested in this exciting position we are looking forward to receiving your application for ref.no. 77,266 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien