Be part of a leading competitor in the Cloud Monitoring market, their product being successfully adopted by the world's largest companies. Now they are willing to expand a crucial part of the company focused on research and development, looking for a self-driven Cloud Evangelist to actively contribute in shaping the future of performance monitoring.
Technology EvangelistYour responsibilities:
- Work on a daily basis with cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Research for new technologies and check for succesful integration with the core product.
- Work closely with partners and open-source communities on the new approach of ecosystem integrations.
- Participation in international events and meetings and leading technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions etc..
- Minimum education of Master's degree in Computer Science or software related field.
- Good programming (Java, .NET) and scripting skills (Bash, Python).
- Goog knowledge in any of the following areas: Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google) or Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.).
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
- Positive, proactive, motivated and innovative attitude.
- Willingness to travel to conferences and meetings.
- International, diverse and innovative environment.
- Highly motivated team.
- Different training, education and competence options, as well as regular feedback sessions.
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship included.
- Various benefits (e.g. modern working conditions, sci-fi rooms, group sports, transport and lunch discounts, in-house canteen etc.)
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 77.128 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien