Be part of a leading competitor in the Cloud Monitoring market, their product being successfully adopted by the world's largest companies. Now they are willing to expand a crucial part of the company focused on research and development, looking for a self-driven Architect to actively contribute in shaping the future of performance monitoring.
R&D ArchitectMain Focus and Responsibilities:
- Define and implement interfaces between open sources systems like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Fluentd etc. and the core product
- Plan and apply integration strategies for the core product for the open source solutions
- Be active in the GitHub communities
- Design and implent the open source strategy of the whole organization
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a senior developer/ architect position
- Very good programming skills and open-minded attitude in order to develop new skills
- Technical understanding of Cloud Platforms
- Willingness to travel and take part to workshops with leading customers
- Proactive attitude and experienced team player
- High level of English both written and spoken
- International, diverse and innovative environment
- Highly motivated team
- Different training, education and competence options, as well as regular feedback sessions
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship included
- Various benefits (e.g. modern working conditions, sci-fi rooms, group sports, transport and lunch discounts, in-house canteen etc.)
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of € 60.000,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 77.122 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien