Senior C++ Developer
This multinational is considered to be one of the
world´s leading provider of 3D graphic storytellings in the broadcasting industry. Having
worldwide renowned companies as clients, and using
state-of-the art technologies they develop interactive studios for TV stations, sports programms and more.
For their brand-new office at one of the most exciting locations in Austria, we are looking for a:
Senior C++ DeveloperYour responsibilities:
- Develop software components to be used by many high profile customers in the broadcast industry
- Develop and maintain a graphic management and database system and all of its applications and services
- Work on the whole code life cycle (development, maintenance, test, documentation)
- Understand the product requirements, make recommendations and bring your ideas forward
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in the software development area
- Strong programming skills in C ++
- Good understanding of REST APIs, HTTP and SQL
- Experience in back-end system development and good knowledge of programming languages such as: Java, Java Script, C#, Powershell, Python
- High level of English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Nice to have: understanding of server architectures, project management, network technologies, code versioning tools and ticketing systems.
- Joining a fast growing innovative multinational in the media industry
- Working in a highly motivated and independent team
- Flexible working hours and enjoying real work life balance
- Relocation package and an amazing onboarding process
- Free German classes and more benefits
- A minimum salary of € 50,000,- gross per year- is planned for this position. The actual amount of your income will be individually agreed depending on your qualifications such as education, work experience and personal strengths.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 76.978 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien