Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Europe and offices throughout the world.
We are looking for you to join the Customer Experience Operations team in Vienna.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Become a technical owner of ServiceNow
- Provide solution designs based on given requirements
- Being responsible for constantly improving different parts of ServiceNow
- Supervise and monitor the work of your less experienced colleagues
- Make sure that quality expectations are met
- Work within the Scrum and Kanban framework
- Have a strong focus on documentation
- Collaborate with young and ambitious colleagues
- Be yourself
- Preferably some understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool (not a must)
- At least one OOP (Java, C#)
- Understanding and implementing Webservices with SOAP and REST
- Common SQL
- Also beneficial is some experience in developing frontends and have skills in SASS, Html5, AngularJS, JQuery, JSP and experience at least with one Frontend Framework (Bootstrap).
- Furthermore, you know how to deal with common designs and architectural patterns such as MVC.
- It is also helpful to have a technical understanding of server environments in perspective of security measurements and performance.
- Having experience with ServiceNow is highly recommended, but not a must.
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working at the cutting edge of Software Development
- Flexible working times
- Great events for employees
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Annual pass for public transport
- Wide range of health care activities
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, …)
- The annual package will be a minimum of € 60.000 pa and may be significantly higher according to your proficiency and experience .
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien