Full-Stack Developer Java
Be part of an innovative company that takes digitalization forward by providing digital tools using Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), serving as successful and performant solutions in the most industrial of environments. Join an international team of experts and make your mark in the digital world as a:
Full-Stack Developer JavaJob Profile:
- Design and develop high quality software services and features by working closely with architects and other team members.
- Participate in and continuously improve Agile development practices.
- Create automated tests and use a clean code approach.
- Understand the product requirements, make recommendations and deliver solutions for performance improvements.
- Good knowledge of design patterns and software architecture.
- Experience in the development of modern web applications (RESTful API design, real-time event-based applications or similar).
- Relevant experience with Java.
- Relevant experience with React.js
- Knowledge of SQL or noSQL databases.
- High level of English (written and oral)
- The average salary range for this position is EUR 55.000 to 65.000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification.
- Working on exciting projects with modern solutions.
- Chance to grow and expand your skills by overcoming a broad range of challenges.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friday game nights, free snacks and drinks.
- Taking part to company events such as: soccer matches, paddle boarding, hackathons and more.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.76687 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien