Our client is an international high end brand for menswear, bringing the finest garments in the world to Vienna by opening a flag store in the Vienna City Center at the Golden Quartier. We are looking for a Sales Assistant with experience, to support the brand by attracting the right clients to the shop. The exclusive brand is produces collections for over 50 years and is legendary.
- Grows and maintains databases.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; and notifying managers and customers.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Dealing with requests, arranging shipments, and notifying customers.
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission.
- Written and verbal communication skills in German and English is must, Russian, Chinese, Arabic are assets
- Customer service and people skills
- Merchandise skills, knowledge of materials
- Selling skills
- Critical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Computer data entry skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- College degree preferred
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales of luxary brands
- On-the-job training provided
For more information please contact Mrs. Nuray 0678 12 46 771 or Nuray.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the apply button or here by stating the reference number ref.no. 76.568 or via application link ISG career portal.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - Here you may find every day new positions.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien