SAP Business System Analyst (m/w)
Our client ist a global engineering company powered by people working together to be the most trusted partner in developing intelligent automation and tooling solutions that adapt to evolving product designs, new materials and flexible production requirements. On the site in in Linz in Oberösterreich we are looking for an IT Speciaist with focus on career-development:
SAP Business System Analyst (m/w)Your tasks and responsibilities:
You want to grow into a leadership position on Business application and SAP side and you are a driver mentality who wants to set the next step in the SAP Business Environment?
- Lead Responsibility of specific SAP Modules/functionalities in SAP MM/PS with general understanding of other SAP modules and their interfaces into MM & PS and Insure integrity and stability of given SAP Module/Business Application
- solid Understanding of specific SAP Modules or Business Application functionality and capability
- Responsible for managing and administering entire SAP modules on site including evaluation of user requests for system modifications, planning, developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing business processes within given modules
- Interact and negotiate with vendors and contractors to secure SAP consulting services when needed and consistently drive costs down
- Ensure that any work undertaken complies with relevant business and system standards
- Work with the business to ensure business process design is plausible while identifying the impact of changes on all parts of the system. Ensure solution is integrated with processes outside own scope
- Responsible for providing IT solutions to business problems through regular business process review and improvements with focus on user acceptance
- Coordinate with department heads to assess departmental SAP application training needs and objectives, and develop training program for new and/or inexperienced users
- Work with Help Desk in order to better support the user group: training, keep documentation current, roll out new initiatives etc
- Plan, lead and project manage improvement projects
This Position is looking for a Person with a steady and loyal Personality and
- Post Secondary Information Technology (Or Related) diploma or equivalent experience
- Good Communication skills and full command of English Language (Written/Spoken)
- Minimum 3 year experience in SAP (Industry) Business with emphasis on specific modules (SAP MM/PS or MM/FI-CO)
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
Be initiative and convince us!
Salary expectation € 63.000,00/Gross annual or more dep. on competence, experience and qualifikation. Please send your CV and Motivation to our consultant email@example.com or via target="_blank">ISG-Bewerberportal unter Angabe der Kennnummer 76378.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien