Software Requirements Engineer in Vienna
Our client is a leading European fin-tech company that, thanks to its innovative block-chain technology and visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of Cryptocurrencies.They offer a complete service portfolio to their 1 million (and growing) users which is considered to be the fastest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market. Because of their rapid success and growth they are looking for a talented and excited:
Software Requirements Engineer in ViennaYour Job
- Collaborate with the product management to gather technical requirements.
- Provide our engineering teams with guidance and mentoring.
- Carry out procedures to achieve a high level of quality in the company's products.
- You have a higher education qualification on an IT discipline.
- Familiarity with Gitlab, Jira, or Confluence.
- Previous experience in software architecture or requirements engineering.
- A confident candidate with a problem-solving mindset.
- Work with different teams and advise on solutions.
- Capacity to shape the future of the Cryptocurrency and being able to understand the market.
- Being part of a young, open and dynamic working atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule with lunch and other benefits.
- Flat hierarchies and high responsibility.
- Modern office in the center of Vienna with brand-new hardware.
- German classes, and an annual team trip.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 76,350 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien