Senior C++/C# Software Entwickler
Our customer has been the market leader for more than 40 years with its software that facilitates the planning of hours in schools worldwide. Based on a web application and a Windows client, as well as native apps for iOS and Android. In order to maintain this position, we have decided to create a new generation of products.To strengthen the innovative and dynamic IT team, we are looking for a:
Senior C++/C# Software EntwicklerYour tasks:
- You are responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of new functions. (Agile SCRUM)
- You are responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the existing code base (bugfixes, refactoring)
- you integrate the desktop client into the web application
- You evaluate and experiment with new technologies in architectural decisions
- For good transparency, you continuously exchange ideas with your teammates (peer review, study meeting, kanban teams, etc.)
- You are in close cooperation with other developers and product managers
- Independent and team-oriented work in an agile environment
- You have a degree in software engineering or relevant professional experience
- Solid and multi-year knowledge of C++
- Experience in MFC, C, and Winforms is an advantage
- You don't shy away from adapting codes from previous versions
- They solve complex problems with enthusiasm
- Good knowledge of English in word and writing, German at least capable of communication
- Technically interesting, varied and responsible activity
- Promoting individual training
- Flexible working hours and home office on specific days
- Attractive working environment with private gym and garden
- Pleasant working atmosphere in creative teams
- Goodies such as 3 x weekly catering, free underground parking, social events, etc.
- A gross annual salary starting at € 50,000, depending on your qualifications and professional experience
- Participation in the company's success by means of an annual bonus payment
f you are interested in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application with reference to Kennnummer 76.195 preferred via our ISG-Karriereportal or by email.
Visit us at isg.com/jobs - you'll find new jobs here every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien