Senior Java Backend Entwickler
Our customer has been the market leader for more than 40 years with its software that facilitates the planning of hours in schools worldwide. Based on a web application and a Windows client, as well as native apps for iOS and Android. In order to maintain this position, we have decided to create a new generation of products.To strengthen the innovative and dynamic IT team at the Stockerau site, we are looking for a
Senior Java Backend EntwicklerYour tasks:
- Conception and implementation of Java applications as a member of an agile SCRUM team
- Co-design in the development and implementation of software & system architectures
- Proactive participation in testing and selecting new tools & frameworks
- Acquisition and further development of existing applications
- Independent and team-oriented work in demanding projects in an agile environment
- Technically sound IT training (FH/TU) or several years of practical experience in software development (web/backend applications)
- Practical experience in Java development
- Solid knowledge of web backend technologies (Java, Spring, Kafka, JPA, SQL/RDBMS)
- Desired, but not a condition: full-stack web development experience
- Project experience as a team player in the agile SW development environment (SCRUM)
- Self-employed and responsible working style
- Solution-oriented thinking and quality awareness
- Willingness to learn and further education
- Technically interesting, varied and responsible activity
- Individual training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office on specific days
- Attractive working environment with private gym and garden
- Pleasant working atmosphere in creative teams
- Goodies like 3 x weekly catering, free underground parking, social events
- A gross annual salary from € 50,000 - depending on your qualifications and relevant experience
- Participation in the company's success by means of bonus payment
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for Kennnummer 76.194 preferably through our ISG-Karriereportal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien