Product Manager (m/f/x) - Korean/English
For the expansion of the team in Vienna we are searching for an analytical and competent person at the earliest date possible for the following position:
Product Manager (m/f/x) - Korean/EnglishMain tasks:
- Collaborating closely with the Headquarters, Sales and Production
- Demand Management, Forecasts and Reporting
- Price and Profit Management
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis
- Planning and executing measures to establish a long-term Customer Retention
- Using analytics to consistently track and improve performance indicators
- Professional experience in the field of Product Management, Demand Planning, Logistics, Financial Planning or similar
- Native level of Korean and very good English skills; German as a plus
- High command in MS Excel
- Result-driven person with assertiveness and a high affinity to work with numbers
- Hard working, professional and well-organised
- An international working environment
- A long-term employment
- Attractive fringe benefits
- Easily accessible office via public transport
- An annual gross salary of € 60.000,-- depending on your qualifications - adjustment to match your qualification and experience is possible, plus company car.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien