Our client is a leading provider of Cyber Security. By using highly modern technology they have created a solution that effectively monitors and improves the IT-security. For their team they are now looking for a:
SysOps EngineerYour tasks:
- Handling incidents generated by monitoring or customers
- Debugging and fixing issues in the areas of network, application and web server, backups, database, and general system issues or outages
- Planning and implementing changes in time/on budget
- Advancing automation, monitoring, and documentation
- Consulting stakeholders (Development, Solution Architects, customers, etc.) on operational aspects
- Regular on-call duty for selected customers
- Technical education (BSc., MSc.) or equivalent work experience
- Good Programming skills in Python or other popular scripting language
- Strong experience with automation tooling (Salt, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.) and with distributed systems
- Significant experience with modern software tools and DevOps practices (Git, CI/CD, automation)
- Experience in Agile environments (Scrum and Kanban)
- Good understanding of networking and being able to contribute beyond operating (code reviews, proof of concept solutions)
- Good technical knowledge in English
- Analytical thinking and solution oriented way of working
- Working in an international environment with longterm perspectives
- Dynamic and motivated team
- Flexible working hours and various other benefits
- Salary begins at € 60.000,- gross per year and depends on personal qualifications and working experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your application for reference no. 76.117preferably by our ISG-career portal or via email.
Visit us isg.com/jobs - here you will find new job offers daily.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien