DevOps Engineer (f/m)
Be part of an innovative company that takes digitalization forward by providing digital tools including technologies as AI and Machine Learning serving as successful and performant solutions in the most industrial of environments. Join and collaborate with an international team of experts towards to improving digitalization.
DevOps Engineer (f/m)Job Profile:
- Find the right software solutions to meet business requirements
- Manage different environments (Development, QA and Production)
- Handle potential incidents and identify mitigations
- Plan deployment procedures and manage software releases
- Improve automation processes across teams, projects and products
- Identify solutions for costs and performance optimization
- Establish a DevOps culture across the company
- At least 3 years experience in software development and IT monitoring, security and systems managed on premises as well as in the cloud
- Knowledge of using at least one container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes or Cloud solutions ( OpenStack or CloudFoundry)
- Familiar with configuration management using Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with source automation servers like Jenkins, Hudson or Gitlab
- High level of English (written and oral)
- The average salary range for this position is EUR 55.000 to 65.000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Working on exciting projects with xRec solutions
- Chance to grow and expand your skills by overcoming a broad range of challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Friday game nights, free snacks and drinks
- Taking part to company events such as: soccer matches, paddle boarding, hackathons
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.76052 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien