Europe's leading Cybersecurity Providor, used by millions worldwide. Are you ready to influence the future of an innovative product that sets our client as the pioneer of the future secure and reliable services?
Kubernetes SpecialistJob Profile
- Add your own experience to shape the way Kubernetes is used
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams to inforce the full potential of Kubernetes
- Implementation of configuration management and monitoring for Kubernetes clusters
- Design and structuring of Kubernetes installations
- Handle potential incidents
- Strong hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Outstanding skills in: Linux, Linux networking and firewalling and Linux container technologies
- Knowledge of version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience related to automate testing, system or software architecture design
- Eagerness to explore new techonlogies and expand your knowledge
- High level of English (written and oral)
- The average salary range for this position is EUR 55.000 to 65.000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Working in an international environment with long-term perspective
- Teamwork with agile methods and individualistic implementation of challenging tasks
- Continuous education and skills development and regular feedback sessions
- Personal budget for conference and seminar visits
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 76046 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien