Senior DevOps Engineer (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
Take part in a fun and multi-national environment to make an impact in a leading social-software company and contribute to conducting solutions for social media management and social media content. You might be the next DevOps engineer in their wonderful offices located in the center of Vienna, where you'll handle a variety of interesting tasks from integration of the latest technologies to the optimization of production environments.
Senior DevOps Engineer (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)Job Profile:
- Working on improving Docker and OpenShift (Kubernetes) based stack
- Enhance deployment procedures in the OpenShift infrastructure
- Monitorize the existing and new systems
- Maintain continuous integration and delivery (Codeship)
- Implement automate recurring tasks
- Plan new features and develop disaster-recovery procedures
- 5 years experience working on Linux
- At leat 4 years experience working on production systems
- Great knowledge in working with Kubernetes & Docker
- OpenShift and Golang considerable experience
- High ability to explore and familiarize with new technological areas
- Automating complex tasks and dealing with potential failures
- High level of English (written and oral)
- The average salary range for this position is EUR 55.000 to 65.000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Flexible working hours
- Personal budget for self improvement / conferences
- Free public transport card for Vienna
- Taking part to team events
- Amazing systems with a modern architecture
- Visa sponsorship
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.76039 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien