Cloud Engineer Linux
As a a Cloud Engineer, you will join one of the engineering teams responsible for high performance and high available IT Environment within a company specialised in digital entertainment. You’ll be part of a dynamic team of talented people where you can freely express your passion and enthusiasm for technology and innovate by offering support to given applications in terms of automation, operations, maintenance, deployments.
Cloud Engineer LinuxJob Profile:
- Support & maintain Java based applications
- Support & maintain NoSQL databases
- Set-up, optimize and fine tune application environments
- Implementation of continuous improvements and adaptation of existing products
- Analyze and fix incidents & problems, SLA monitoring
- Advise and support Product developing teams as well as Infrastructure teams on all topics
- 2nd & 3rd Line support
- Considerable work experience in Linux based applications
- Good application server skills (JBOSS, NGINX, Tomcat)
- Strong scripting knowledge (Bash, Python)
- Experience with automation/orchestration (Ansible or similar)
- Specialized knowledge in more than one technology, i.e. database, middleware (messaging, NoSQL, MySQL)
- Basic programming experience in Java or Node.js is a plus
- High level of English - written and spoken
- The average salary range for this position is EUR 55.000 to 65.000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Latest technologies such as Ansible, Cassandra and more
- Very good working atmosphere in a team of professionals
- Extra benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Extra payment for on-call duty
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.75985 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien