Java Developer (m/f/x)
Our client is looking for an ambitious character for his international Development team in Austria.
In this company, software is not only designed and developed, but above all lived. Apply now and seize the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally and become part of the evolution of mobile, digital payment.
Java Developer (m/f/x)Your tasks:
- Design, develop and implement software and system architectures
- Develop and optimize applications in Java within the Agile team
- Participate in the testing and enhancement of new tools and technologies
- Overall participation in demanding projects and customer needs
- Very good command of Java (Spring as a framwork)
- Interested to contribute to the architecture, design and development of applications
- You are characterized by curiosity and ambition to persistently hunt for solutions
- Interest in innovative payment products
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Be part of an international company with an open and friendly environment
- Work alongside the most innovative technologies and profit from the extensive expertise
- Flexible working hours that enable a work-life balance plus possibility to work part-time
- National and international development opportunities as well as further education measures and training courses
- Exciting tasks in a sustainably growing group, a long-term perspective for your further development
- More benefits like numerous internal events, such as BBQs or a Beach Volleyball tournament „Sandfest“
- Minimum salary starting at EUR 40,000 gross p.a. (on full-time) with overpayment based on qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75.983 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien