Cloud Engineer Linz
As a Cloud Engineer, you are responsible for implementing a comprehensive, secure platform that operates within the IT infrastructure of digital payments service in a company of over 500 employees. The teams are distributed internationally with several locations in Europe and a headquarters in Zurich. Some of the technologies being created include Augmented Reality, Conversational Interfaces, Internet of Things.
Cloud Engineer LinzJob Profile:
- Developing a secure platform
- Optimization and tuning of the platform
- Implementation of continuous improvements and adaptation of existing products
- Experience in the development and implementation of Java applications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- System Engineering Competencies (Linux, Networking, Storage)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Considerable interest in IT security (management of certificates, encryption, etc.)
- Considerable interest in IT operations (implementation, monitoring, logging, etc.)
- Interest in scheduling automate recurring tasks
- High level of English (written and oral)
- The average salary range for this position is EUR 55.000 to 65.000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Challenging environment and the possibility of career advancement
- Very good working atmosphere in an international team of professionals
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.75965 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien