Android Developer (m/f/x)
Our client is looking for an ambitious professional for his international Mobile Development team in Austria.
In this company, software is not only designed and developed, but above all lived. Apply now and seize the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally and become part of the evolution of mobile, digital payment.
Android Developer (m/f/x)Your responsabilities
- Develop, create and maintain their advanced application for the Android platform
- Write testable and maintainable codes for stability and reliability
- Work on troubleshooting and improving application performance
- Relevant experience as a successful software engineer in Mobile development
- Practice in designing and implementing in Android (with Java, Android APIs)
- Experience in integration with backend systems via REST, XML/JSON
- You are a curious and persistent person who looks for innovative solutions
- Knowledge in architecture, design and development of applications
- Self-confident and customer-oriented
- Good English skills
- Work with the most advanced technologies and devices
- Experienced, international team
- Flexible working hours with HomeOffice option
- Steady development with courses and training
- Numerous internal events, such as BBQs or sport events
- Minimum salary of € 40.000,- gross per year (full-time position) with possible overpayment depending on qualification and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 75.957 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien